Thursday, September 9, 2010

I absolutely dread, hate, DESPISE doing this guinea pig task...

I hate to cut those nails. I know - it's not difficult. I'm just terrified I'm going to hurt one of them...
Here's a quick guide I found on clipping guinea pig nails.

To be honest, there's not enough detail for me - because I'm so freaked out about it to begin with. But, when you stop to think about it, it's really not difficult at all.

I mean, do you really need a 71-page illustrated, notated, hardcover instruction manual to... clip toenails?
...So it's probably good enough for you...



So - we've established I don't know much about toenails. What I do know about is guinea pig cages for sale. At BlueStoneCommerce, we've sold a lot of them - over 1000 C&C cages to be exact.
Come visit our blog and read about our 1000th cage-->  Guinea Pig Cages for Sale - More than 1000 Sold.

More on guinea pig health? CLICK this link--> Guinea Pig Skin Tumors

No comments:

Post a Comment